An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wise Words - God Working for Us

i'm big on visions and dreams. With my walk with Christ, i've stumbled, fallen, risen and have stood before the test of times. i'm a work in progress, learning i have to be patient. i have to stop jumping the gun, and i have to stop worrying about the future. Wanting to be in control, wanting to know all, i constantly try to piece together God's plan. As my gray hairs start to sprout, i'm starting to change. Instead of trying to figure out God's plan for me, or better yet my plan that i want God to have for me, i have become thankful and in knowing that God is working for me.


God is working for me, in a way for me to be more productive tomorrow.

He's working for me so i know i'll be a better father.

He's working for me so that my vision is just set in stone, but continues to grow...

God is working for me, better yet God is working in me.

Glory is in His Name, for even when i stumble and fall short, He still works in me. How blessed we are!!! As much as i want to be in control of the future, i am grateful that i'm not. For i know if these self made vision prevail, i will fail, and if i subject myself to my minimals, i stop God's true vision for me. So now i've stopped wondering if i'll become great, but will strive to become great in Eyes of God.

Thank you God for working for me, but thank you even more for working in me.

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment