An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wise Words - God Knows my Heart (poem)

God knows my heart, but that is no excuse for me to continue to live in my sinful ways.

God knows my heart, but that doesn't give me the right to continue to walk in a staggering path.

God knows my heart, but i still do what i want to do.

So i pray earnestly, "Please Lord Help Me!?!", but when will i begin to control my own actions? When will i begin to take a stand over my lust, my slander, my addictions? How long will i be content of accepting half of God, because i'm only willing to give half of me?

God knows my heart, and i know he can't be pleased....

Friends it's time to attune our hearts with our spirit, and allow our spirits to govern our way of life. For that to happen, for my Spirit to take control of my sinful ways, i must feed my Spiritual Being instead of feeding my natural being. Corrupted with daily visions of a world that contradicts a good life, it is imperative to learn how to incorporate readings and hearings of good words. We have to replace the aspirations of tainted gold with refined iron, and become pillars that are able to stand the test of times. Allow our spirit to govern our hearts.

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment