An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Wise Words - Anxiety

As the summer draws near, i see myself wondering, how??? How am i going to make it, how am i going to pay this, how am i going to be stress free? In all my wondering, i cause the opposite of what i truly want, and that is to be free. As i ponder over my strong holds i feel the stress on my back and the anxiety in my heart. So i naturally try to figure out how i can make it. Thinking of the people that owe me money, i feel anger boiling inside me. Feeling the pressures of society and their expectations of me, i forget who i am, better yet who's i am. Society tells me, "You a strong man, take back what is Yours, and don't ask any questions!" But Who's I Am, whispers to me, "Cast all your anxiety on (Me) because (I) care for you." (1 Pet.5:7) Then i think....


i have a person that owes me an substantial amount of money for harms he has inflicted upon me and my property. Telling me one thing and doing another, his words become weightless, as his actions serve has hypocrisy. Trapping myself in the continual cycle of restrictions, i have to refocus. i have to refocus my thoughts, passions and limits on those who care for me, and not towards those eager to destroy me.

For who knows my problems more then My Father, and who would want to help me more then My Father? Why am i allowing stress to be my focus, why am i allowing anxiety to control me, and why would i allow anger to lead me. This is not who i've set out to be, nor the man my Father wants me to be. If we are going to get through we have to stop trying to do it by our own hands and allow God to be God. Worrying has never added another day to my life, but the One who cares for me has never left me, and will never forsake me. Cast all your fears, worries and anxiety on Him...Because He cares for you, and that ultimate Love will see you through.

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i

virg
Copyright Wise Words/Tharp 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment