An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wise Words - Sprouting WIngs

"As days pass, one day i long to spread my wings and fly like those before me.  Unlimited in how high i can sore, i will be accompanied by loved ones from my past.  my destination will be to reach the holiest of Thrones, to kneel before the sandals i'm not worthy to tie.  i await for the day that my wings will sprout. 

No longer will the winds of life redirect me.  No longer will the earth's rattling grounds cause me to stumble.  Clouds will become my resting place and Stars will become my playmates.  i long for the day...but till then i will strengthen my wings in preparation for my day of flight.

Until that day, you will not find me standing still...i will crawl, walk, jog and run on shaky grounds.  Until that day, i will fight through the turbulent winds.  This day i choose to fly without wings, to prepare me for my day that i will be able to fly."  

To many of us are waiting for our last call before we allow ourselves to ascend to place of divine nature.  We have the choice to stand still or to fly.  We have the choice to do right or wrong.  Everyday we have a choice to spread our wings and fly like the angelic beings we are.  The choice is yours...

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

R.I.P. Uncle June (Walter Tharp Jr.)

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment