An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wise Words - Praises in the Morning

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my request before you and wait in expectation." Psalm 5:3


i had to teach myself, the importance of starting my day off correctly. Never realizing how blessed i was, i took for granted...life, rest, breath. i took for granted God's grace, as i started each day, thanking myself, thanking my alarm clock, thanking whatever and whoever for waking me up. It wasn't until, i lost time, it wasn't until i lost motivation, it wasn't until i lost the energy to wake...My mind started talking to me, my heart started talking to me. Some people call it a conscience, but my heart compelled me to give thanks and regard, towards my Heavenly Father. Some people can't wake up and walk, or speak, or get on their knees. Some people don't even wake up at all!!!

Get in the habit of waking in the morning, and talking to Our God. Get in the habit of laying request of graces for the day, and expecting those request to manifest. Enter everyday with God on your lips, on your mind and in your heart. Learn to Praise Him in the Morning, and see how blessed your day will become.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts to be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2010 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment