An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wise Words - Headlights

The sun is rising earlier each day, because of that last week i turned off my headlights, thinking that the sun light was enough. After dropping my son off, i went on my journey to work. i must have passed at least twenty people. Then all of a sudden, somebody flashed their lights at me. Then the closer i got to work (my destination) more people flashed their lights at me, until i got tired of being blinded, and turned on my lights.

This morning in prayer i realized that i was taught a life lesson. The law says that we are supposed to have our headlights except from Dusk to Dawn. i was breaking the law. But in my journey to work. The farther i was away from my destination, the less people care and allowed me to be unlawful. But the closer i got to were i was supposed to be the more warnings i received, until i subjected myself to doing the right thing. When we are out in this world, there will be a multitude of people that will allow us to lower ourselves and slide through life being unlawful (sinful). But if we decide to continue to more towards a better place, God will place others in front of you to warn you of wrong doing. Not to judge you, but to help. It is up to us to decide whether your going to be humble or rebellious. Adhere to the warnings, and turn your lights on so you can see....

"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned...See, darkness is over the peoples. but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you ." Isaiah 9:2, 60:2

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg



No comments:

Post a Comment