An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wise Words - My Father's Reflection (poem)

Created in His images... i worry to much about my physical blemishes,
but it is my inner beauty that shows the perfection of God.
It is my soul that reigns, that gives birth,
so i can see like my Father...
so i can be like my Father...
so when people recognize me, they will see my Father...


Focusing too much on my impurities, i fail to realize that i am the Reflection of my Father


i older i become the more mature my physical features become.
As gray hair sprout throughout my head, in my reflection i see God's light in my eyes.
i hear God's love flow through my voice,
the older i become the more i seem to take on the characteristics of my father.


Once blinded by my blemishes, i see that i am born in his images...
no longer am i concerned of what my foes say about my looks, because if He who created me is for me it doesn't matter if you are against me.


i have no blemish for i am the son of my father, and my father loves me and his love reigns through my mouth and his light shines through my eyes.
i am beautiful,
for i am a son of my father.  I Love you "Pops"

God is Love and He Loves you and so i
virg


Copyright2010 Wise Words/Tharp

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It is so true, and I am guilty of paying too much attention to my blimishes, and what others think. I need to focus on my inner beauty and let God shine thru me!!!

    ReplyDelete