An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wise Words - His Transparency (Poem)

Made of stone, layered by brick, i've transformed my chest. No longer will i restrict others from seeing how my heart beats.

Once ashamed to let you see what i do, the moon became my source of light. As blackened covers blanketed my sight, an overcast replaced my most inner representation of my purest reflection. i must let the light in, i must reveal...His transparency...

Walking without staggering i can see my body's profile, for now i walk in daylight. No longer embarrassed to let you see me fall, my only shadow is cast behind me... As i transparently become me.

Open to all, willing to transcend all, i'll let my heart be seen. As i transparently become me, through His grace i'm here, and hopefully through my journey i can help you. Let the bricks fall from our chest and allow your heart to breathe, walk as if you have a destination and become His Transparency.

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment