An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wise Words - My Sanctuary

"The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, He is the one you are to fear, He is the one you are to fear, and He will be a sanctuary:…"  Isaiah 8:13-14 NIV

Over these past years I've made my God my sanctuary, and day after day I feel my Lord and Savior, strengthen me and I in Him. The prophet Isaiah prophesied, God would be a sanctuary for those who follow him but a stone of stumbling for those who did not. God works and is faithful and just, give yourself to Him and He will give Himself to you. This holiday season has been bitter but sweet.

As cold weather formulates, chilling life circumstances have come about. My son became unexplainable ill, and then my uncle passes away. Frustrated because i was unable to fix explain or correct my son's illness, my wife and i had to wait and know that the True Physician had everything in control, no matter how much i love my uncle, i had to trust that my God was preparing a way and still providing for my him. No matter how cold life becomes believing and trusting in our Sanctuary will keep us warm.

That is why it doesn't matter what is going on in this world, My God is my refuge and He is the Alpha and Omega, He is my Sanctuary and in Him all things are possible and nothing is restricted, but you have to put all your heart, faith, loyalty, peace, and hope in Him. Then He will provide.

God is Love He Loves you and so do i
virg, R.I.P. Uncle June (Walter Tharp Jr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment