An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wise Words - Find His Words

There have been many days when my spirits have been low. Many days when i have doubt my purpose and calling for the future. Intimidated by the difficulty of the task before me, my mind confuses my heart and conflicts my motives and drive for prosperity. As situations, circumstances and people set out to discourage me, i find that i can't waiver in my promise. "Yet he did not waiver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised." Romans 4:20 & 21

i have found that for every person that try to hinder me, there are two more that will stand in agreement with me, and for every day of turmoil there will be a week of bliss. i've learned that every negative circumstance isn't for me to stumble, but for me to learn how to stand. But how can i stand if i have no grounds to stand on? How will people agree with me if i have lack in value and morals? How will i persevere during trials, ridicule and/or persecution? The answer has become simple, i pray, believe, knowing God will never leave me, and when i am in doubt i get in God's Word.

Life's tribulations come to the just and unjust alike, but my hope was written for me thousands of years ago. So when my days of confusion raid on my parade, i have avenues that will lead me to my peace. Dive into God's Words and find scriptures that speak to you. Write them down, put them into your purse your wallet, memorized them and speak the Words into your life.

"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of the scripture we might have hope." Rom 15:4   When in doubt, get in the Word.

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment