An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wise Words - Never Fear

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Det. 31:6


This scripture was sent to me this morning, and it spoke directly to my heart. i have a task to embark this morning with my superior. Things were said that i didn't particularly care for and it is time to speak. i don't yell, and it takes a lot to really get me rattled. i don't care for confrontations, on the contrary i'm usually the one who resolves confrontations, but it was time to step out of myself and speak. i'm not a person that fears things, usually i go head first towards any task, but i do fear speaking my mind when aggravated.

My fear doesn't stem from other people, but comes from the person i might become. Understanding that i don't just represent my self, but i represent my family, my organizations, but more importantly i represent My God, and i fear me becoming the typical stereotype of the "angry black man". With all that being said, it was still time to speak....

This is the awesome thing about God. Even though i fear and i lack, like the scripture said above, " the Lord goes with you". How can i be afraid of anything when i always have God with me, never forsaking me. My problem is no problem at all, for i am and we are all children of the Most High, and if we decide to walk with Him and allow Him to walk with us. Demons will flee, our fear will dissolve and our light within us will shine. There will be times to stand and times to sit, but always do what you know to be right(eous), and be blessed in all that we do.

"Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. 'Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened" 1 Peter 3:13

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment