An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Wise Words - Living Water

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly." Romans 5:6


i have spent years perfecting my ungodly ways. my body ruled and governed by my flesh, i was eager to please my thirst for worldly things. Daily, i quenched my thirst upon the man made well, only leaving my self wanting more. Nothing was enough, as one well dried up, i search for another...then another... then another...until there was nothing that could fulfill my yearnings.

Depressed and thirsty, i found myself in a land unfamiliar to me. Searching for the momentarily pleasures, i became derailed from life's path. But in my darkest hour, He came for me. In my ungodly ways, He was there, waiting patiently. In my days of thirst He supplied me with Living Water, a fresh well that never runs dry.

Even in our ungodly days, our weakest hours, God's Grace will come upon us. We just have to seek Him....

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'. Therefore I will boast all more gladly about my weaknesses, so Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corn. 12:9

Don't be ashamed of your past, or your weaknesses, for God's presents abides in you as your strength

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment