An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Wise Words - Become a Wise Man

The older i become, the more i find myself wanting wisdom over knowledge. Growing up i was always able to retain information. Intrigued with ancient philosophies and theories, i wanted to know more than most, but as gray hairs introduce themselves upon my face, i realize that the knowledge that i once sought means nothing if i don't have wisdom.

Wisdom is a deep understanding of people, situations, and life. Wisdom is the ability to discern life's truths and inspire others in living a more productive life. But wisdom is a learned process. Much like i sought out philosophies and theories of knowledge, i too have to seek out wise men and women. i have to encourage myself to do what is right and learn from my wrongs. i have to hold myself to higher standards and surround myself with a team of liked minded individuals. To become wise i have to live out the principles laid out before me, and live a life of value and moral ethics.

Becoming wise isn't determined by age or gray hair, but can be obtained through continually seeking the enlightenment of God's Will and Grace upon your life. My father told me a wise man will tell you that he knows nothing, but in my quest to become wise, i've come to know that a wise man is nothing without the knowledge of God. Be earnest in finding truth in Your Light.

"Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you. Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning." Proverbs 9: 8-9

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i
virg

Copyright2011 Wise Word/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment