An Encouraging Word

Wise Words are a daily messages, used to encourage and start individals days off with God's words. Starting in 2008, as a way to encourage a co-workers, i started writing emails of God's Love, Grace and Mercy. Now just two years later, i have a emailing list that is reaching hundreds of people. i hope these words serve as a means to encourage and profess God's Work in your life. Thank you, for blessing me and i hope you will be blessed as well.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wise Words - Persistently Pray and Patiently Wait

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you don not know" Jer. 33:3


God has the ability to answer prayers the first time we ask, but in regards to God answering the prayer it is a matter of choose not ability. As a child when i wanted my parents to give me toys, candy, etc. i persistently asked and the younger i was the easier it was for me to get things. But the older i got, the more i had to prove myself worthy to my parents to receive the thing that i wanted, and then i had to wait until Virgil and Pat (my parents) thought it was time. In that same way God can and will answer or prayers. God doesn't always answer prayers when we want Him too, so we will remember: 1) to keep us from thinking He is our servant. 2) to show how dependent we are to Him 3) Make us more appreciative of Him.

Friends persistently pray, and patiently wait until you get an answer. But also prove yourself worthy in His eyes, not the worlds, so your Father, Abba, will be eager to bless you.

" Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord. " Psalms 27:14

God is Love and He Loves you and so do i

Copyright 2011 Wise Words/Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment